Systems 24-7, Dunk & Associates
Changes are Coming!!! The My Learnings 24/7 Health and Safety Modules have been refreshed and will be updated on October 22, 2019. Here are some of the key improvements
- NEW!! Orientation Module to provide new associates information around our policies, expectations and their role in safety
- Simplified content to ensure our associates are equipped with the knowledge around the hazards in our different workplaces
- Reduced number of modules requiring less time to complete
- Printables to allow associates to follow along with the slides as they are training and to be able to review the policies online
- Mandatory audio to make the learning experience better with less visual distractions on the slide. Users must listen to the full audio, before moving forward, ensuring they have received all of the information on the topic.
Trouble shooting with the new system:
- Can’t click forward on your module? Don’t forget you must listen to the full voice over before continuing to the next slide
- Can’t hear the voice over? Ensure your speakers are plugged in and turned up and your computer is not set to mute
- Is your Voiceover not auto playing? Make sure the Auto play Voice over is turned on in your Profile section at the top right of the website
- Slide doesn’t move forward? Use the arrow at the bottom right to move to the next slide. Remember, you must complete activities and listen to the full voiceover before you move ahead
Still having troubles? Your regional Health and Safety contact can support you through questions around content an user functionality. Contact Dunk and Asssociate Technical support if you are unable to connect to the system.
Dunk & Associates/Systems 24-7
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-7:00pm (EST)
Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm (EST)
2020 Holiday Closures
- February 17 (Family Day)
- April 10 (Good Friday)
- April 13 (Easter Monday)
- May 18 (Victoria Day)
- July 1 (Canada Day)
- September 7 (Labour Day)
- October 12 (Thanksgiving)
- December 24, 25, 28, 31 (Christmas)
For Technical Assistance with the site: email@example.com
If you are having technical difficulties, please use the guidelines below to troubleshoot the issue. If you are unable to resolve your problem, contact us for support or speak with your manager. If your computer is unable to meet the technical requirements below, try using another computer or internet browser.
- An Active Internet Connection
- Internet Browser
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Display Settings
1. An Active Internet Connection
An active internet connection (typical dsl or cable connection) is required to view this program.
2. Internet Browser
Please ensure if you are using internet Explorer that you are using version 9 or higher. Unfortunatley, Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported by Microsoft and it is recommended IE 8 users either upgrade or use another browser to avoid technical issues.
To check your version of Internet Explorer, click on “Help” or the question mark icon and select “About Internet Explorer”.
Other Internet Browsers
Alternatively, you can also install one of the following:
If you are experiencing any issues with the site, please try clearing your cache, closing your browser and then re-opening. This may help resolve any problems.
To clear your cache:
For PC users, select "control + shift + delete" and select cache from the list. Click "clear" to clear your cache. Close your browser or refresh the page.
For Mac users, there are different ways to clear your cache depending on your version and browser. For firefox users, select "command + shift + delete" and select cache from the list. Click "clear" to clear your cache. Close your browser or refresh the page. For safari users, select "Alt (option) + command + e" and refresh the page.
Return to Top
Cookies must be enabled. To enable cookies, select “Tools” and select “Internet Options”. On the “Privacy” Tab, change your settings to “Accept all cookies”.
6. Adobe PDF Reader
Adobe PDF Reader must be installed on your computer to open PDF documents. To install Adobe PDF Reader, please click here.
Return to Top
7. Display Settings
For best viewing results, set your computer monitor resolution to 1280 x 1024. If this is not available, the minimum resolution required for the program is 1024 x 768. To adjust your screen resolution, you may do so through your computer settings/preferences.
Some modules have voiceover. Under the Training list, these modules will be indicated with a speaker icon. Speakers or headphones are required to listen to voiceovers. If you have your speakers plugged in, but do not hear any sound, make sure your speakers are turned on and turned up.